Everyone loves lasagna but it take so long to make. Thanks to the instant pot, now making a lasagna take half the time! Mozzarella cheese and crow please this lasagna and make it a perfect option for dinner.
- 1 cup ricotta
- 8 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 cup marinara sauce divided
- ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup parmesan
- In a oven safe dish that fit into your insta Pot start by layering with few of the noodles. You will need to break the noodles to fit them into the bowl. Then apply a layer of marinara sauce.
- Top with half of the ricotta cheese .
- Repeat with another layer of noodles, sauce and ricotta cheese.
- Then repeat one more layer of noodles with a thick layer of sauce and Mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Cover pan with a foil.
- Place 1 cup water in inner steel pot of the Instant Pot. Place a trivet inside the instant pot and then place the dish . Close the lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 20 minutes.
- After cooking ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid, Remove the dish and foil.
- For a better taste you can place the lasagna under the broiler or Air Fryer Lid for 5 minutes.
Calories: 158kcal Carbohydrates: 16g Protein: 9g Fat: 7g Saturated Fat: 4g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 31mg Sodium: 280mg Potassium: 185mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 2g Vitamin A: 341IU Vitamin C: 2mg Calcium: 140mg Iron: 1mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.