This Instant Pot vegetable beef soup is a simple, yet full-filling dish that combines beef meat with frozen veggies.
Using your Instant Pot pressure cooker, this healthy soup can be ready to eat in only 20 minutes!
Forget about take outs and make something nutritious for yourself and your family 🙂
- Instant Pot Vegetable Beef Soup Recipe Video
- Do I have to add potatoes to my soup?
- Why prefer homemade rather than canned?
- What to serve it with?
- For how long can I freeze it?
- Can I reheat Instant Pot Vegetable Beef Soup?
- Can I make it vegetarian or vegan?
- What else can I add to the soup?
- How to make Instant Pot Vegetable Beef Soup?
- Instant Pot Beef Soup Recipes
Instant Pot Vegetable Beef Soup Recipe Video
Do I have to add potatoes to my soup?
I really doubted adding potato to my recipe but ended up doing so.
And I'm glad I did.
Potatoes add such a hearty flavor to the Vegetable Beef Soup giving an extra healthier factor of vitamin B, vitamin C, and potassium.
Why prefer homemade rather than canned?
Every ingredient that you take is fresh and to your knowledge so, it's a win-win game healthier and even tastier.
Although, we have chosen canned tomatoes to cut the time short.
What to serve it with?
Instant Pot Vegetable Beef Soup is itself an amazing and complete dish. Serve it as a light dinner or as an entree before the main dish.
For how long can I freeze it?
You can use airtight containers and freeze this soup for as long as 3 months.
Can I reheat Instant Pot Vegetable Beef Soup?
Yes, but if you decide to put this Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup in the refrigerator it will thicken.
So? Just add a little bit more beef broth before re-heating and then enjoy!
Pro tip: To keep the soup from souring, mix well while reheating it.
Can I make it vegetarian or vegan?
Of course. In order to do so, replace the beef broth with vegetable stock and skip the beef.
But we would suggest trying Instant Pot Vegetable Soup instead.
What else can I add to the soup?
This Instant Pot vegetable beef soup is such a versatile recipe!
You can use whatever canned vegetables, corn, beans, and peas.
If you like a little spice you could even add some sliced jalapenos.
How to make Instant Pot Vegetable Beef Soup?
Gather the ingredients.
Use some cooking spray in the pot and add diced beef.
Saute for 5 minutes and add garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
Stir until the beef color changes then add previously chopped onions.
Add other chopped vegetables.
Add some mixed frozen veggies as well.
Add a can of tomatoes.
Add dried oregnao & some bay leaves.
Set the pot to High Pressure for 8 minutes.
Do a Natural Release.
Dish out & enjoy 🙂
Instant Pot Beef Soup Recipes
- cooking spray
- 1 lb beef diced
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- ½ onion chopped
- 2 celery stalks chopped
- 2 carrots peeled & chopped
- 2 potatoes diced
- 1 cup frozen vegetable
- 1 can tomatoes
- 4 ½ cup beef broth
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- bay leaves
- Add cooking spray to the Instant Pot and press "saute".
- Add beef, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and saute for 5 minutes until brown.
- Add onion, carrots, potatoes, celery, and frozen vegetables.
- Add can of tomatoes, beef broth, oregano, bay leaves, and stir well.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 8 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Open the lid, serve and enjoy 🙂