A perfectly healthy and tasty treat for your busy workdays!
Forget your ovens and get an Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid to get instantly cooked dishes 🙂
Bite-size Instant Pot Stuffed Mushrooms will leave everyone shocked as it takes only 15 minutes total and has plenty of flavor.
Instant Pot Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe Video
How to serve?
Serve this yummy snacking dish as it is or try it as a side dish with Steak.
What to do with the leftover Stuffing?
Here are a few ideas:
Use if for the Instant Pot Stuffed Shells
Use if for the Instant Pot Lasagna
Use it for the Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
Make another batch of Stuffed Mushrooms
How to make Instant Pot Stuffed Mushrooms
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Prepare the mushrooms just like the image below.
Now take a bowl and dump in everything, except for the mushrooms of course 😉
Mix the stuffing and fill the mushrooms with it.
Take your Instant Pot, place a fryer basket in it, spray some oil, and transfer the stuffed mushrooms carefully.
Cover the pot with an Air Fryer Lid and air fry at 360F for 6 minutes.
Dish out & enjoy 🙂
More Mushroom Recipes
- 16 oz mushroom caps
- 1 cup spinach chopped
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp olive oil or cooking spray
- In a bowl, mix spinach, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, salt and paprika.
- Fill the mushrooms with the cheese mixture.
- Place the air fryer basket inside the Instant Pot and spray it with cooking spray.
- Place the mushrooms inside the basket in one layer.
- Close the lid and Air Fry at 360 °F for 6 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂