Looking for an healthy chicken dish? Try out this Instant Pot Garlic Chicken Breasts! It's easy and great for light dinner for the whole family!
This dish is really simple to make and
For this Instant Pot chicken breast recipe I'm using only 1 tbsp of oil, and yet the chicken is tender and flavorful!
Can I use frozen chicken?
It's better to use a fresh one, so we can saute the chicken before the pressure cooking.
But don't worry, if you have a frozen chicken and don't have time for thawing, just make this Instant Pot frozen chicken recipe.
Can I use turkey?
If you want to make turkey, I have a special recipe for you :] Check out this Instant Pot Turkey Breast.
Which side dish to use?
- 3 chicken breasts, boneless
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp basil dried
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp balck pepper
- ⅛ tsp oregano
- to taste salt
- Season the chicken with garlic powder, salt and black pepper.
- Put the olive oil and seasoned chicken in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 5 minutes and take out the chicken.
- Place a trivet in the Instant Pot and transfer the chicken pieces on it.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, wait for a natural pressure release.
- When the float valve drops, dish out in a serving bowl and top with dried oregano and basil.