One of the best recipe to prepare meatballs for a lavish diner… This recipe will be a great addition in the menu list of your dinnertime meals.
- 1 lb flank steaks trimmed and cut into ¼-inch thick strips
- to taste salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp arrowroot starch
- 1 ½ tbsp cold water
- Season the steak with salt and black pepper evenly.
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the steak, salt and black pepper and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer the beef into a bowl.
- In Instant Pot, add the garlic and sauté for about 1 minute.
- Press “Cancel” and stir in beef, ¼ cup of water, soy sauce, lemon juice and honey.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 12 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, dissolve arrowroot starch in cold water.
- Remove the lid and select the “Sauté”.
- Add arrowroot mixture in Instant Pot, stirring continuously.
- Cook for about 4-5 minutes or until desired thickness.
- Press “Cancel” and serve hot.
Calories: 205kcal Carbohydrates: 7g Protein: 26g Fat: 7g Saturated Fat: 3g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 68mg Sodium: 871mg Potassium: 426mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 5g Vitamin A: 1IU Vitamin C: 1mg Calcium: 31mg Iron: 2mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.