Instant Pot Picadillo is an original beef recipe you can have in only 20 minutes!
This is a mouth-watering ground beef meal that has the most amazing aroma and taste.
You can never get over with ground beef as long as we keep providing you with such easy and tempting recipes you can make in your Instant Pot 🙂
A perfect comfort meal for your supper!
Instant Pot Picadillo Recipe Video
What is Picadillo?
Instant Pot Picadillo is made with ground meat, tomatoes (pureed tomatoes might be utilized as a substitute), and different ingredients that change area to area.
Originated from Spanish, Picadillo means “to mince” or “to chop”.
What else can I add?
There can be so many variations to this recipe. Try adding:
Add broth and turn it into a stew
Can I use ground turkey or ground chicken?
Yes and it works great 🙂
How to serve?
Can I store it?
Yes, of course!
Keep picadillo for as long as 4 days just make surer to store in an airtight bag or container.
How to make Instant Pot Picadillo?
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Turn on the instant pot, sauté for 5 minutes and add ground beef.
Add black pepper, salt, and mix until it turns a bit brownish.
Now dump in everything that's left from the ingredients list.
Cover the pot and set it to High Pressure for 15 minutes.
Do a Quick Release, open the lid and stir.
Serve hot and enjoy 🙂
Instant Pot Beef Recipes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tomato chopped
- ½ red bell peppers chopped
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 4 oz tomato sauce
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup water
- Press "saute" and add olive oil.
- Add ground beef and salt and saute for 1 minute.
- Add bell pepper, onions, garlic, and cilantro and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add tomato, cumin, bay leaves, tomato sauce and stir well.
- Add water and close the lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 15 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid, serve and enjoy 🙂