A quick and easy recipe to make with is equally yummy, the delicious toppings with cheese and pizza sauce bring out a classic taste.
If you like this Instant Pot Pizza, check out the Instant Pot Pizza Pasta recipe.
Try the Instant Pot Pizza this week and let us know in the comments what you think!
Instant pot Pizza Recipe Video
Can I make this without the Air Fryer Lid?
Yes, just follow the simple steps.
- Follow the steps till you add the toppings and place the pizza in the pan.
- Now cover the pan tightly with a sheet of foil.
- Place a trivet in the pan and pour some water.
- Cover the pot.
- Set the pot to High Pressure for 8 minutes.
- Do a Quick Release.
- Remove the pan and discard the foil.
- Dish out the pizza from the pan.
What else can I add?
- Try to replace the toppings.
- Add diced green peppers
- Or add sliced mushrooms, sliced olives, and red onions.
- Make more of the veggies on top of the pepperonis.
- Add more cheese.
- Try new things with the dough such as add flavors to it.
Can I use ready-made dough?
Yes, of course! To save time use the ready-made dough.
I prefer to make my own at home to enhance the flavors.
Can I store the leftovers?
Of course, you can store the leftovers in the refrigerator for a couple of days.
How to reheat the leftovers?
Set the pot to Air Fry for 3-4 minutes at 380 degrees and you are done!
How to make Instant Pot Pizza?
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Take a bowl, add flour, yeast, salt, oil, water, and mix.
Take an appropriate-sized instant pot pizza pan and apply the cooking spray in the pan.
Unroll and stretch out the pizza dough according to it.
Adjust the dough on the pizza pan, if required cut the extra dough around the edges.
Place a fryer basket in the pot, transfer the pan to the basket, and cover it with an air fry lid.
Bake at 350F for 7 minutes and take the pan out afterward.
Spread the pizza sauce over the dough and add the toppings and cheese.
Transfer the pan to the pot ONCE AGAIN and cover it with an Air fryer lid.
Bake at 350F for ANOTHER 7 minutes.
Dish out and enjoy!
More Instant Pot Recipes
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbsp yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup water
- 2 tomato sliced
- 1 cup olive sliced
- cooking spray
- ⅓ cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup pepperoni
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Take a bowl, add flour, yeast, salt, oil, water, and mix.
- Take an appropriate-sized instant pot pizza pan.
- Apply cooking spray in the pan.
- Unroll and stretch out the pizza dough according to it.
- Adjust the dough on the pizza pan, if required cut the extra dough around the edges.
- Transfer the pan to the pot and cover it with an air fry lid.
- Bake at 350F for 7 minutes.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the dough and add the toppings and cheese.
- Cover with an Air fryer lid.
- Bake at 350F for another 7 minutes.