This Instant Pot Mashed Sweet Potatoes recipe calls for less time and less effort but still has a wonderful taste.
Get a great side dish in less than 15 minutes :]
- Does the size of Sweet Potatoes matter?
- How do I get the right texture for my Instant Pot Mashed Sweet Potatoes?
- Instant Pot Mashed Sweet Potatoes Recipe Video
- What kind of Sweet Potatoes can I use?
- Can I reheat my Instant Pot Mashed Sweet Potatoes?
- Additional Mix-in with Instant Pot Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Instant Pot sweet potato recipes
- Can I use white potatoes instead?
- How to cook Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes?
Does the size of Sweet Potatoes matter?
To have less time spent cut your sweet potatoes into smaller sizes of a minimum of 1 inch.
Anything smaller and they’ll crumble apart too easily.
How do I get the right texture for my Instant Pot Mashed Sweet Potatoes?
To enjoy a perfect texture it's important to mash the sweet potatoes with butter.
The fat assists with covering a portion of the starch particles so the surface stays velvety yet not gluey.
Instant Pot Mashed Sweet Potatoes Recipe Video
What kind of Sweet Potatoes can I use?
You can use any but I would recommend you to go for Garnet sweet potatoes.
They have a dazzling orange layer that concocts to be sweet and soggy.
Different assortments like purple, Jewell, Japanese, Okinawa, and Hannah can be utilized, nonetheless, they may have a somewhat unique texture with different amounts of time to be cooked.
Can I reheat my Instant Pot Mashed Sweet Potatoes?
This pounded Instant Pot Mashed Sweet Potatoes recipe can be made early and reheat just prior to serving on the stovetop or in the microwave.
Additional Mix-in with Instant Pot Mashed Sweet Potatoes
While scattering the flavors all the more uniformly as you squash, add the flavors and salt right in with the margarine to save you an additional progression.
For a lighter item, overlay in some cream, milk, non-dairy milk, or coconut milk until a vaporous consistency is reached.
A shower of pure maple syrup or nectar would likewise be delectable for individuals who have a sweet tooth.
Instant Pot sweet potato recipes
Instant Pot Sweet Potato (Without mashing)
Can I use white potatoes instead?
Well yes, but than you will have Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes.
How to cook Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes?
Gather the 4 magical ingredients.
Peel the sweet potatoes.
Slice and then chop the sweet potatoes into small pieces.
Take the instant Pot and put chopped sweet potatoes into it.
Now add milk into the Instant Pot.
Set the pot to High pressure for 10 minutes.
Do a quick release.
Add butter and Maple Syrup.
Mash the mixture well.
And here you go!
Delicious Instant Pot Mashed Sweet Potato is ready to be served 🙂
- 4 Sweet Potatoes peeled and chopped
- ¾ cup Milk
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup Maple Syrup
- Peel the sweet potatoes and then chop them into cubes.
- Chuck your chopped sweet potatoes into the Instant Pot.
- Add the milk.
- Cover the lid and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Add butter and maple syrup into the Instant Pot.
- Mash the sweet potatoes properly.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂