The best Instant Pot Italian Wedding Soup recipe you will ever try!
Our Italian Wedding Soup is easy to make and full of flavor from mouthwatering Meatballs and Spinach.
Complete with Pastina Pasta, this is one of the best soups you can make from scratch in only 11 minutes!Jump to Recipe
- Instant Pot Italian Wedding Soup Recipe Video
- What size of meatballs should I use?
- What type of Pasta is the best to use?
- What can I use instead of Spinach?
- Can I make it vegan?
- Is this recipe Gluten-free?
- Is this recipe Keto-friendly?
- How to make this Instant Pot Italian Wedding Soup Recipe?
- Instant Pot Soup Recipes
Instant Pot Italian Wedding Soup Recipe Video
What size of meatballs should I use?
Small meatballs work best for Italian Wedding Soup recipes.
Make your meatballs small or, if you have larger leftover meatballs, you may want to break them up!
Here are some ideas for meatballs you can make at home:
What type of Pasta is the best to use?
Use a small pasta, like orzo.
We used Pastina pasta for this Instant Pot Italian Wedding Soup recipe and recommend it.
Another favorite choice is Acini di Pepe, also called Peppercorn pasta.
What can I use instead of Spinach?
You can use other greens to make this delicious dish.
We love spinach, but other great choices are kale, escarole, endive, or even cabbage.
Can I make it vegan?
Yes! In order to do so, replace the chicken broth with vegetable stock and skip the meatballs.
Is this recipe Gluten-free?
You can easily make this Instant Pot soup recipe gluten-free!
Use gluten-free Pastina, and when preparing your meatballs, make sure to either use gluten-free bread crumbs or remove them completely.
Is this recipe Keto-friendly?
Well, to make this a low-carb soup recipe, omit the pasta and use more spinach instead.
How to make this Instant Pot Italian Wedding Soup Recipe?
Gather the ingredients.
Saute the Instant pot for 5 minutes.
Add oil, chopped onions in the pot, and stir.
Add chopped veggies and spices.
Add chicken broth in the pot.
Add in meatballs and cover the pot with a lid.
Set the pot to High Pressure for 6 minutes.
Once done, Do a Quick Release and mix well.
Add baby Spinach.
Add in Pastina Pasta.
Dish out and serve 🙂
Instant Pot Soup Recipes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion chopped
- 2 carrots peeled and chopped
- 2 celery stalks chopped
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- ¼ tbsp dried basil
- ½ tbsp black pepper
- 6 cup chicken broth
- 6 Italian meatballs
- 6 oz baby spinach
- ½ cup pastina pasta
- Press saute for 5 minutes and add olive oil.
- Add in onions and stir for 1 minute.
- Add carrots and celery and stir.
- Add dried parsley, dried basil, black pepper, and mix well.
- Add chicken broth and Italian Meatballs and close the lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 6 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release and open the lid.
- Add baby spinach and pastina pasta and stir well for 1 minute.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂