Yes, you can even make iced tea in your Instant Pot!
Easy recipe with 3 ingredients only - best party beverage ever.
This Instant Pot Iced Tea will keep you cool and fresh on hot summer days.
Make your tea a little stronger if you intend to add ice to it later. Otherwise, those ice cubes will melt and dilute the tea.
Instant Pot Iced Tea Recipe Video
Why should I make iced tea in the Instant Pot anyway?
Reasons to make tea in the Instant Pot:
- The best thing about it is it’s completely hands-off once you close the lid.
- Quick and blends beautifully with the tea flavor.
- Rather than warming up your kitchen and remaining over the oven to soak tea, simply dump it in the Instant Pot and let the warmth scatter at the same time.
Can I make a smaller batch?
Yes, you sure can make a smaller batch of iced tea.
Just half the ingredients and use the same cooking time.
How to serve?
With Lemon wedge over ice
With a mint leaf
With fresh berries
Arnold Palmer - Mix equal parts iced tea and lemonade
What else can I add to my recipe?
You could make Chai Iced Tea, or add berry or hibiscus tea.
There are limitless options and possibilities.
Can I re-use the tea bags?
Yes. Just add another few more new & fresh tea bags into the pot to keep the flavor profile going strong.
How to make Instant Pot Iced Tea?
Gather the four magical ingredients.
In the pot of Instant Pot, place the tea bags.
Add 8 cups of water in the instant pot.
Now add sugar according to your own preference.
Cover the pot & cook on High Pressure for about 4 minutes.
Do a Quick Release.
Remove the lid and stir until sugar is dissolved completely.
Add the baking soda and stir to combine.
Remove the tea bags and transfer the tea into a large pitcher.
Add ice and stir to combine.
Serve chilled and enjoy.
Instant Pot Beverage Recipes
- 3-4 teabags
- 8 cups water divided
- 1-3 cups sugar
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ice cubes as required
- Add teabags, water and sugar into the Instant Pot and close the lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 4 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the baking soda and stir to combine.
- Serve over ice and enjoy 🙂