This Instant Pot Hot Dogs recipe shows you how to make hot dogs for a crowd.
Perfectly Air fryer lid hot dogs in 3 minutes ready to enjoy!
Easy snack when you don't have time you don't have time or passion for cooking.
- Which hotdogs should I use?
- Can I use bratwurst?
- Instant Pot Hot Dogs Recipe Video
- How to make Instant Pot Hotdogs without Air Fryer Lid
- Can I use frozen sausages?
- What else can I add to the Hot Dogs recipe?
- What to serve it with?
- How to store?
- How many hot dogs can I make at once?
- How to make Instant Pot Hot Dogs
- Instant Pot Snack Recipes
Which hotdogs should I use?
Choose all-beef hotdogs (like Vienna) for the best flavor!
Can I use bratwurst?
In order to make bratwurst sausages, follow this Instant Pot brats recipe.
Instant Pot Hot Dogs Recipe Video
How to make Instant Pot Hotdogs without Air Fryer Lid
Just follow these instructions:
1. Add water and sausages to the Instant Pot
2. Cook on high pressure for 1 minutes
3. Do a quick release and open the lid.
Can I use frozen sausages?
Sure. In this case, Air Fryer for for 5 minutes instant of 3.
What else can I add to the Hot Dogs recipe?
Top them with all the Chicago-style hot dog fixings for an amazing experience.
Dill pickle spear
Pickle relish - to get the neon green to add a drop of blue food coloring
Sport Peppers – similar to pepperoncini but smaller
What to serve it with?
Here are some more options:
How to store?
Cooked hot dogs can be frozen for up to six months.
But to be honest, it's so cheap that I won't save it for later. If I have some leftovers, my cat would enjoy them for sure :]
How many hot dogs can I make at once?
10 sausages or as much as you can place in one layer.
How to make Instant Pot Hot Dogs
Boil the Sausages using a steamer basket.
Add a cup of water to your Instant Pot and cover with Air Fryer Lid.
Set the Instant Pot to Air Fry at 390 F° for 3 minutes.
Now dish out your sausages cause it is time to do the magic!
Get your buns and fill them with hot sausages.
Add in toppings of your own choice.
We've used chopped onions, diced tomatoes, mustard, and tomato ketchup.
If you are done with the toppings, serve & enjoy 🙂
Instant Pot Snack Recipes
- 5 sausages
- 1 cup water
- 5 buns for serving
- chopped tomato & onion for serving
- mustard & ketchup for serving
Air Fryer Hot Dogs
- Place the steamer basket in the Instant Pot and add water.
- Put the sausages inside the steamer basket and place the Air Fryer Lid.
- Set to Air Fry at 390 F° for 3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
Pressure cooker Hot Dogs (Without air fryer lid)
- Add water and sausages to the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 1 minute.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick release and open the lid.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂