Halloween is around the corner and you are out of creative cooking ideas?
Relax, Coorie has got your back 🙂
Try this amazing and tempting Instant Pot Halloween Stuffed Peppers recipe that is going to make everyone happier this Halloween.
Thanks to the Instant Pot that I no longer have to stand in front of the stovetop for hours!
Instant Pot Halloween Stuffed Peppers Recipe Video
Which Bell peppers to use?
You can use absolutely any.
I have utilized orange & yellow bell peppers here, you're free to choose yours!
How to cut the Bell Peppers?
You can try anything you like. For me, I have left the bell pepper as a whole just slice out the upper top.
You gotta show some creativity this Halloween 😉
What else can I add?
- Try playing around with the fillings.
- Add more veggies of your choice.
- Swap the beef with ground turkey or chicken.
- Add more flavors.
How to serve?
Serve these Instant Pot Halloween Stuffed Peppers with:
Can I store it?
Absolutely, you can store the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
How to reheat the leftovers?
Reheat Instant Pot Halloween Stuffed Peppers in the oven at 350 degrees.
Or utilize the microwave instead.
How to make Instant Pot Halloween Stuffed Peppers?
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Saute the Instant Pot for 5 minutes and dump in all the ingredients one after another.
Once the meat is cooked perfectly, dish it out and fill the bell peppers.
Place a fryer basket in the pot, transfer the stuffed bell peppers into the basket, and cover the pot with an Air Fryer Lid.
Air fry at 375 °F for 5 minutes.
Add some shredded cheddar jack cheese to the bell peppers and cover the pot with an Air Fryer Lid.
Air fry at 375 °F for ANOTHER 5 minutes.
Open the lid and take out the peppers.
Cut eyes and mouth using a knife.
Happy Trick or Treat!
More Bell Pepper Recipes
Instant Pot Picadillo (Ground beef filling)
Instant Pot Halloween Recipes
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 bell peppers
- 1 ½ lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup carrots and peas frozen
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 15 oz tomato sauce
- 1 cup cheddar jack cheese shredded
- Press "saute" and add olive oil.
- Add chopped onion, garlic, ground beef, corn, frozen vegetables, cumin, cayenne, paprika, salt and pepper and stir well for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce and stir until beef is brown.
- Fill the bell peppers with the stuffing.
- Clean the bottom of the Instant Pot and place the air fryer basket.
- Spray with cooking oil and place the bell peppers in the basket.
- Cover with the air fryer lid and Air Fryer at 375 °F for 5 minutes.
- Open the lid and add shredded cheese on top.
- Cover with the air fryer lid and Air Fryer at 375 °F for another 5 minutes.
- Open the lid and take out the bell peppers.
- Cut eyes, mouth and any other thing you like using knife.
- Decorate, serve and enjoy 🙂