This time we are making a delicious Instant Pot Halibut in Green Sauce.
This fish main dish looks very fancy, but believe me, you can make it easily using your Instant Pot.
Steamed halibut fillets cooked in creamy green sauce, garlic, paprika, and lemon juice.
Instant Pot Halibut Recipe Video
Can I make it without Air Fryer Lid?
Yes, of course! Just follow simple steps.
- Follow the recipe card and marinate the halibut fillets.
- Now place a foil packet on top of the trivet.
- Pour water inside the Instant Pot and place a trivet on the bottom.
- Transfer the bowl to the trivet.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 8 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release.
What else can I use?
Add white fish of your choice, for example, cod, tilapia, halibut.
You can even add salmon too, here we utilized halibut.
How to serve?
Serve this Instant Pot halibut with roasted cherry tomatoes and serve as a light entree.
For a complete meal, here are some more options:
How to make Instant Pot Halibut?
Gather the necessary ingredients.
In a bowl mix lemon juice, paprika, salt, pepper, and, olive oil.
Place halibut fillets and marinate with the mixture and green sauce.
Place a fryer basket in the pot and transfer marinated halibut fillets to it.
Cover the pot with an air fryer lid.
Bake at 395F for 8 minutes.
Dish out and enjoy.
Instant Pot Seafood recipes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup green sauce
- ½ tsp paprika
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 6 oz halibut fillets
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- In a bowl mix lemon juice, paprika, salt, pepper, and, olive oil.
- Place halibut fillets and marinate with the mixture and green sauce.
- Place a fryer basket in the pot and transfer marinated halibut fillets to it.
- Cover the pot with an air fryer lid.
- Bake at 395F for 8 minutes.
- Dish out and enjoy.