The egg curry dish is a rich source of protein by adding boiled eggs into a coconut milk sauce to give delicious.
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 green chili ground
- ½ cup onion chopped
- ½ tbsp ginger minced
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup tomatoes diced
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tbsp garlic minced
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- ½ tbsp ground turmeric
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 2 bay leaves
- 1) Stir in ⅓ cup water and place the trivet and a steel bowl with eggs in it.
- 2) Close the lid and change the instant pot setting to manual at high pressure for 6 minutes.
- 3) Select “cancel” and remove the lid.
- 4) Carefully remove the bowl with eggs and the trivet. Place eggs in ice cold water and then peel them.
- 5) Set the instant pot to “Sauté” mode and add oil and whole spices.
- 6) Sauté for about 1 minute and add green chili, onions, ginger, and garlic.
- 7) Sauté for about 3 minutes and add tomato and spices.
- 8) Cook for about 2 minutes and add coconut milk, eggs and remaining ⅓ cup water.
- 9) Simmer the curry for 3 minutes and transfer the curry to serving the dish.
- 10) Add lemon juice and garnish with cilantro.
Calories: 217kcal Carbohydrates: 9g Protein: 7g Fat: 18g Saturated Fat: 7g Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g Monounsaturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 164mg Sodium: 1858mg Potassium: 296mg Fiber: 3g Sugar: 2g Vitamin A: 492IU Vitamin C: 8mg Calcium: 83mg Iron: 4mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.