Looking for a vegetarian option for main dish? Have vegan guests and want to impress him with a delicious snack?
This Instant Pot Crispy Tofu is the recipe for you!
It super healthy and you can make it easily using your Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid.
In only 20 minutes you gonna get a soft, juicy, flavorful, and crispy tofu.
Instant Pot Crispy Tofu Recipe Video
What is special about this Instant Pot Tofu?
The best thing about this tofu recipe is that they require very little attention.
You do not have to spend hours in the kitchen.
Can I make Crispy Tofu without the Air Fryer Lid?
Pan - You can fry in a large saute pan until golden brown.
Oven - Bake at 425 °F for 10 minutes, flip and bake at 425 °F for another 10 minutes.
Can I use cornstarch?
Yes. You can cover the cubes of tofu lightly in cornstarch before Air Frying them.
This will create a crispy outer crust and a better taste.
How to serve?
Some options for vegetarian side dishes:
How to make Instant Pot Crispy Tofu?
Gather your necessary ingredients.
Take a bowl and add in soy sauce, sesame oil, olive oil, and garlic powder.
Now marinate tofu cubes in it.
Take your Instant Pot, place air fryer basket, and add tofu cubes in it.
Set the pot to Air Fry at 380 °F for 10 minutes.
Turn the cubes upside down and Air Fry at 380 °F for ANOTHER 10 minutes.
Dish out and serve hot 🙂
Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid Recipes
Confused about what can you cook with an Air Fryer?
Check out these great recipes:
- 16 oz block extra-firm tofu cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp garlic powder
- In a bowl, mix soy sauce, sesame oil, olive oil and garlic powder.
- Marinate the tofu cubes in the mixture.
- Place the air fryer basket inside the Instant Pot.
- Place the tofu cubes in the basket in one layer and close the lid.
- Air fry at 380 °F for 10 minutes.
- Open the lid and turn the tofu upside down.
- Air fry at 380 °F for another 10 minutes.
- Open the lid and serve 🙂