One of the best choices for a kid-friendly meal full of healthy nutrients.
Chicken Nuggets fried flawlessly in the Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid is my new most loved approach to make them!
This Instant Pot Chicken Nuggets recipe is actually composed for the pressure cooker but you can make these on the oven as well.
Best snack every in only 12 minutes total!
Instant Pot Chicken Nuggets Recipe Video
Can I make it without an Air Fryer Lid?
Yes, of course!
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Follow the recipe steps till you cover chicken with breadcrumbs.
- Place chicken nuggets on a greased cookie sheet in a single layer
- Bake for 18 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
How to Serve
As a snack:
Serve these crispy as well as tender chicken nuggets with different kinds of dips & sauces. Some ideas:
As a main dish:
For a complete meal you can add:
How to freeze?
To freeze, let the marinated and breadcrumbs' covered chicken cool totally and afterward freeze in zip-top packs.
When frozen, Chicken Nuggets are prepared at whatever point you need a fast and simple dinner!
Can I make it ahead of time?
Of course, instant Pot Chicken Nuggets are incredible to make ahead as well!
Just make a double batch and freeze half once totally cooled.
Reheat whenever you want to use it as you would be needing only a few minutes to prepare.
How to make Instant Pot Chicken Nuggets
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Take a bowl, dump all of the spices, eggs, and whisk.
Now marinate the chicken pieces into it.
Take breadcrumbs in ANOTHER bowl.
Cover the marinated chicken pieces with breadcrumbs.
Now repeat the same thing with each one of them.
Now take your instant pot, transfer the chicken nuggets into it carefully and cover with an Air Fryer Lid.
Air Fry at 400F for 6 minutes.
And your crunchy, juicy nuggets are ready!
Dish out & serve hot with dips & sauces.
Instant Pot Chicken snacks
- 3 chicken breasts 1-inch pieces
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3 oz bread crumbs
- In a bowl, mix eggs with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika.
- In another bowl, add bread crumbs.
- Marinate the chicken pieces inside the egg mixture.
- Take out the pieces and cover with bread crumbs.
- Place the air fyrer basket inside the Instant Pot and spray with cooking spray.
- Place the chicken nuggets inside the basket in one layer.
- Cover the pot with an air fryer lid.
- Air fry at 400 °F for 6 minutes.
- Serve hot with dips & sauces 🙂