Mushrooms, tomatoes and freshly cracked pepper, the blend is offering you a simple yet filling taste. Try with freshly cooked rice.
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 6 lb rooster assorted pieces
- 1 tsp cracked pepper
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1(15.oz) can tomatoes
- 4 oz. mushrooms
- Select “Sauté” function on the Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Add oil and garlic to its cooking pot. Sauté for 1 minute.
- Season the rooster with pepper then add to the cooker.
- Stir in tomatoes, mushrooms, wine and all the remaining ingredients.
- Secure the lid and cook on “Manual” function for 20 minutes at high pressure.
- Transfer the chicken to the serving platter.
- Select “Sauté” function on the Instant Pot and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Serve warm chicken with sauce on top.
Calories: 104kcal Carbohydrates: 3g Protein: 1g Fat: 7g Saturated Fat: 6g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 1g Sodium: 28mg Potassium: 147mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 2g Vitamin A: 41IU Vitamin C: 2mg Calcium: 12mg Iron: 1mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.