Instant Pot Chicken and Noodles, also known as comforting chicken noodles, is a delicious one-pot meal you can have in less than 25 minutes.
Creamy sauce, delicate texture from the noodles, perfectly cooked chicken, and delicious flavor.
Feel free to use fresh or frozen chicken breasts.
- What else can I add to this recipe?
- Instant Pot Chicken and Noodles Recipe Video
- Can I freeze my Chicken and Noodles?
- Can I use beef instead of chicken?
- How to serve?
- Topping ideas
- What kind of chicken can I use for my recipe?
- How to make Instant Pot Chicken and Noodles?
- Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
- Instant Pot Noodle Recipes
What else can I add to this recipe?
This Instant Pot Chicken and Noodles is already a full and nutritious meal. If you want to add some flavor, here here some options:
Chopped Red bell pepper
Instant Pot Chicken and Noodles Recipe Video
Can I freeze my Chicken and Noodles?
Of course, if you used the butter as I have.
You can freeze it in a freezer bag or sealed container for up to three months.
Can I use beef instead of chicken?
If you are into beef, try this Instant Pot Beef and Noodles recipe.
How to serve?
If you want to add something on side, here are a few ideas:
Add a little chopped parsley and cracked pepper for added taste when serving.
Besides, it really improves presentation also.
What kind of chicken can I use for my recipe?
We would suggest sticking with the breasts as they give out a good flavor and takes less time to cook.
But you can try with thigh chicken, drumsticks, or even ground chicken as well.
How to make Instant Pot Chicken and Noodles?
Gather the ingredients to make some magic 😉
First of all, add butter to the Instant Pot.
Let's add some chicken broth.
Add cream of Chicken soup.
Add black pepper, some salt, poultry seasoning, and previously minced garlic.
Add in the chicken breasts.
Set the pot to High Pressure for 12 minutes.
Do a Quick Release.
Take the chicken breast out and shred it.
Set the pot to Saute & add some mixed veggies and egg noodles.
Add the shredded chicken into the pot.
Mix it all well.
Dish out & enjoy 🙂
Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
Instant Pot Noodle Recipes
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 cup chicken broth
- 2 can cream of chicken soup
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ¼ tsp poultry seasoning
- 2 lb chicken breasts
- 1 cup mixed vegetable
- 12 oz egg noodles
- Press "saute" and melt the butter.
- Add chicken broth, chicken soup cream, black pepper, salt, garlic, poultry seasoning and stir well.
- Add chicken breasts.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 12 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Take out the chicken and shred it.
- Press "saute".
- Add mixed vegetables and noodles and saute for 5 minutes.
- Now add the shredded chicken into the pot and mix well.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂