This is really hearty soup that is packed with super nutritious ingredients like chicken,
kale and carrot.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 bay leaves
- ¼ tsp dried oregano crushed
- ¼ tsp dried thyme crushed
- to taste Freshly ground black pepper,
- 4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 pound cooked chicken shredded
- 2 cup fresh kale trimmed and chopped
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Put the butter in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the celery and onion and cook for about 5 minutes. Add bay leaves, herbs and black pepper and cook for about 1 minute.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in the broth and water. Next, secure the lid and select “Soup” and just use the default time of 4 minutes. Select “Cancel” and carefully do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir in the chicken, cheese and kale. Select “Sauté” and cook for about 1-2 minutes more.
- Stir in Worcestershire sauce and serve immediately.
Calories: 342kcal Carbohydrates: 7g Protein: 43g Fat: 16g Saturated Fat: 7g Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g Monounsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 103mg Sodium: 576mg Potassium: 544mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 2g Vitamin A: 263IU Vitamin C: 2mg Calcium: 340mg Iron: 2mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.