Bundt cake is a scrumptious dessert baked in bundt pan
Easy Instant Pot recipe with only a few ingredients.
Instant Pot Cake Recipes
- 1 box lemon Duncan hines cake mix
- Sprinkled confectionery sugar
- 1 ½ cups water
- Follow the instructions written on the cake mix.
- Grease the bundt cake pan and add cake mix in the pan.
- Add water in the instant pot.
- Place the bundt cake pan on the trivet and trivet in the instant pot.
- Cover the pan with foil.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 25 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and take out the cake.
- Let cool for 20 minutes and turn it over a plate and serve.
Sodium: 1mg Calcium: 1mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.