A perfect recipe for you when you are craving a hearty, creamy, beefy, noodles comfort food.
Quickest and easiest Instant Pot Beef and Noodles recipe you’ll ever try.
One-pot meal you can make in 30 minutes total.
- Which noodles to use?
- Which beef broth to use?
- Instant Pot Beef and Noodles Recipe Video
- Which onion soup mix to use?
- What kind of meat should I use?
- How to serve
- How to upgrade this recipe
- Can I use chicken instead of beef?
- Can I store the leftovers?
- Can I re-heat my Instant Pot Beef and Noodles?
- How to make Instant Pot Beef and Noodles
- Instant Pot one-pot meals
- Instant Pot beef recipes
Which noodles to use?
For this Instant Pot Beef and Noodles recipe I would pick noodles that are thick, hearty, and hold together in cooking.
Which beef broth to use?
I recommend low sodium beef broth so that the beef and noodles don’t become overly salty.
Instant Pot Beef and Noodles Recipe Video
Which onion soup mix to use?
I would use Beefy onion soup mix. If you can't find one, feel free to use any other brand or even a homemade onion soup mix.
What kind of meat should I use?
The traditional recipe calls for the chuck roast but don't worry if you are short of it.
You can use beef stew as well.
How to serve
How to upgrade this recipe
You can add some toppings of your choice and some seasonings. Some ideas:
Can I use chicken instead of beef?
If you wanna use chicken, check out this Instant Pot Chicken And Noodles recipe.
Can I store the leftovers?
To store the leftovers in the refrigerator, keep them in an airtight container.
You can store it for up to 3 days.
Can I re-heat my Instant Pot Beef and Noodles?
To Reheat what you can do is reheat it gently in the microwave or on the stovetop with a splash of water, or broth to keep them from drying out.
How to make Instant Pot Beef and Noodles
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Saute your Instant Pot for 5 minutes and add vegetable oil & chuck roast.
Once the meat becomes whitish add onion soup mix.
Add cream of mushroom soup, beef broth & water.
Set the pot to High Pressure for 25 minutes.
Do a Quick Release and add Egg Pasta.
Add sour cream and mix well.
Let the sauce thicken a bit and then dish out.
Instant Pot one-pot meals
Instant Pot beef recipes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 lb chuck roast diced
- 2 packs onion soup mix
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup egg pasta
- 1 cup sour cream
- Press saute and add olive oil.
- Add the beef and saute until brown.
- Add onion soup mix, beef broth, mushroom soup cream, and water.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 25 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release and open the lid.
- Add egg pasta and sour cream and stir well for 1 minute.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂