So you already make the Instant Pot french fries thousand times and you want to try something different.
Well, these Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid Avocado Fries is the recipe for you!
Crispy Instant Pot Avocado Fries with a spicy sauce makes a great appetizer.
Creamy and crispy and served with your favorite dipping sauce and can be made in only 8 minutes.
Instant Pot Avocado Fries Recipe Video
What are Avocado Fries?
Battered sliced avocados that are air fried to a crispy outside batter.
Instant Pot Avocado Fries have a crispy coating on the outside and the inside was still rich and creamy.
Which kind of Avocados should I use?
You should use firmer avocados for this recipe. Hard ones will hold their shape better as you go to air fry them.
Can I store the leftovers?
To be honest, I would recommend making only what you plan to eat.
Which sauce should I serve with the Avocado Fries?
Feel free to test out different sauces and see what fits your preference the best.
Can I make it without the Air Fryer Lid?
Yes. You can bake them in the oven for 16 minutes on 400 °F.
How to make Instant Pot Avocado Fries?
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Peel and cut slices of your Avocados.
Sprinkle salt and chili powder onto the avocados.
Take a bowl, add eggs and hot sauce.
Whisk it well.
Take ANOTHER bowl and take out tortilla chips in it.
Dip slices of avocado in the sauce and cover them with chips then.
Take your Instant Pot, set a steamer in it, and transfer the avocados in it.
Cover the pot with an Air Fryer Lid.
Set the pot to Air Fry at 390 °F for 8 minutes.
Dish out & enjoy with different dips & sauces.
Instant Pot Air Fryer Recipes
- 2 avocados peeled & sliced
- 2 tsp lime juice
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 cup tortilla chips crushed
- Bowl #1: Put the avocado slices and mix with lime juice, salt, and chili powder.
- Bowl #2: Whisk egg with hot sauce.
- Bowl #3: Tortilla chips
- Take the avocado slices, dip them into the egg, and cover them with tortilla chips.
- Place the air fryer basket inside the Instant Pot and spray the bottom with oil.
- Place the avocado slices on the basket on one layer.
- Cover with the Air Fryer Lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to AIR FRY at 390 F° for 8 minutes
- Open the lid, serve and enjoy 🙂