This Instant Pot Arrabbiata Sauce recipe It is a spicy dip containing all essential vegetables.
It is quite delicious and is easy-to-make in your Instant Pot pressure cooker.
Instant Pot Sauce recipes
- 600 g plum tomatoes crushed
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 carrot diced
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp fresh basil
- 1 tbsp virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp thyme
- ½ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add oil, chopped onions and garlic, select “Sauté”.
- Add all the ingredients except salt in the inner pot of instant pot and close the lid.
- Press the “Manual” button and cook for about 30 minutes on HIGH pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally through the steam vent and open the lid.
- Add salt and sugar and dish out the sauce.
- Serve with pasta and enjoy!
Calories: 58kcal Carbohydrates: 8g Protein: 2g Fat: 3g Saturated Fat: 1g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 2g Sodium: 18mg Potassium: 375mg Fiber: 2g Sugar: 4g Vitamin A: 2783IU Vitamin C: 24mg Calcium: 29mg Iron: 1mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.